I seem to be reading less as I get older, or is it that I am reading slower. If I am reading slower I wonder if I am reading more!
Anyway - while I loved the Book Thief, the book of the year for me.....
Cain S (2012) Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking. with the revelation that you can be a non shy introvert!!
- Sweet, L. I. (2012). I am a follower: the way, truth, and life of following Jesus. Nashville, Tenn.: Thomas Nelson.
- Wallace D.(2010) Awkward situations for men. Edbury
- Kuht ,S. (2011) Tom Wright for Everyone. SPCK
- Zusak, M. (2007) The Book Thief. Black Swan
- Grisham, J. (2011) Theodore Boone: The Abduction. Hodder
- Cain S (2012) Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can't stop talking. Viking
- Nesbo, J. (2009)The redeemer.
- Johnson, S (1998) Who moved my cheese
- Metaxas, E. (2010)Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy. Thomas Nelson.
- Vardy, P. (2008). An introduction to Kierkegaard (Rev. and expanded ed.). Peabody, Mass.: Hendrickson Publishers.
- Reed, A. (2011) Quest for spiritual community: reclaiming spiritual guidance for contemporary congregations
- Meyer, K. (2010) Whole Life Transformation:Becoming the change your church needs. IVP
- Brueggemann, W. (1982). Praying the Psalms. Winona, Minn.: Saint Mary's Press.
- Ware, C. (2001)Saint Benedict on the Freeway: A Rule of Life for the 21st Century